iPage is one of the hosting providing company which targets the beginners and the people who are budget conscious. They mostly focus on small businesses, who try to expand their business and bring their presence in the online world quickly and easily. It is very easy to use, and technical stuff is handled by the staff of the company. It was started in 1998 with a vision of becoming the world’s largest hosting provider company.
iPage hosts business, nonprofit, social, and personal websites. They offer various plans with many offers and discounts. They have many loyal customers who only use IPage for their hosting and website building. It offers unlimited bandwidth, storage, email accounts, and many more features, which makes it the best hosting provider in the world. It sends the money in 30 days back to the customer if they are not able to use the services properly due to the company’s technical problem. The customer support is available 24/7.
Pros of iPage:
- Plan & Feature Simplicity – The simplicity of the plans is very nice in it. There is one hosting plan which includes unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited email accounts. In iPage, you can compare different plans after comparing it simply on the site. You can get plans which are specifically dedicated to word press. The Go plan is $9.99 per month. You can get discounts also if you use the plans continuously.
- Value Pricing – IPage offers many discounts and offers in plans according to the time length. You can change the plans according to your liking. For introductory, you can sign up for three years.
- Support Channels – The customer support is available 24/7. You can just ping them anytime, even at midnight. The response which they give is very proper and accurate for the questions asked. You can just give them a call also, and ask about your problems with them; they solve it very nicely and politely even at 2 am.
Cons of iPage:
- Long term pricing – The starting price of the plan is fixed for three years, which means if you take the plan, then you will pay directly for three years, not less than that.
- Upsells – Like any other website, you will get a request for other products also, and they will try to push their services too much to their customers.
- Performance – Sometimes, it may go slow during the buying process. But after some time, it again comes back to the same speed.
IPage is a very budget-friendly website for hosting. You can trust on them easily and talk to their customer support anytime in the day and night. You will get email accounts and domain names for free with the hosting.